I just watched a movie called Hachi last night and it was very inspiring and emotional. To tell you the truth I cried in the middle of the movie until the end. It’s about a loyal dog to his master who happened to be Richard Gere and he died in the movie. That’s when I started crying because the dog keeps going back to the train station to wait for Richard. Apparently it’s a true story happened in Japan. And there’s also a movie in Japanese version and it’s the original one. I think you have to see to see this movie especially if love animals particularly dog. I don’t have a dog but I recommend this movie to everyone!
Hubby and I just got back from watching a movie. It’s been a while since we watch movies. Finally tonight I decided to go. It supposed to be last weekend but we don’t have babysitter. Tonight my mother babysits my son. Anyway we went to see the Transformers: The Dark of the Moon. It’s actually the transformers 3 and it’s getting better and better. I love it and it’s very entertaining and also emotional for me. Believe it or not! I actually cried where the part that Primus and rest went up the moon and then suddenly they were blown up smoke. Well it was just a plan after all. I learned that afterwards. lol
The movie is directed by Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg is the executive producer. The actor is Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) and paired with Carly Spencer (Rosie Huntington-Whiteley). She was replacing Mikaela Banes (Megan Fox) from previous movies. I heard that Steven Spielberg fired her after comparing Michael Bay with Hitler. Anyway the new Carly Spenser looks sexy and I think they are good together. I love the movie and I would recommend it. You go and see it!
1. Establish a budget = Seeing how much comes in and how much goes out can help you see where you can save.
2. Spend less
Make phone calls or use electricity at off-peak times.
Stop newspaper and magazine subscriptions.
Buy used items or trade is good.
Borrow is not bad at all.
Use generic products
If you can live without cable then stop the subscription. I don’t have cable and I get 3 channel in my TV.
3. Do it Yourself!
Use step by step guides, books or youtube videos for repairs.
If you really require a contractor make sure you get several quotes.
1. First evaluate your finances.
2. Work on budget and plan in advance how much you will be spending.
3. Make a shopping list noting for whom you will be spending.
4. Save money by shopping for sale items, comparing prices, and looking for deals, or even shopping online.
5. Keeping track will help you stay on budget.
Goodluck everyone and Happy holidays!
1. It’s good to establish a budget.
2. Avoid putting everything on credit cards if possible don’t even use one.
3. If using only cash, leave your credit cards at home.
4. If using credit card, use only one and leave the rest at home.
5. If using debit or cheques, keep tract of each purchase and of your ongoing account balance.